About the course
People who follow a plant-based diet have lower cholesterol, better blood pressure levels and are at a lower risk of heart disease, stroke, cancers, type-2 diabetes and inflammation. In this course, Chef Cynthia Louise will open up a new world of plant-based cooking; Creating delicious new flavors and inspiring easy-to-create dishes.
Chef Cynthia Louise is here to help you change your relationship with food for good. This is not a quick fix or a 2 week crash diet, this is a lifestyle change. She shows you step-by-step on video how to create healthy whole food meals with smack you in the face flavor and accessible ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT CHEF CYNTHIA:
Chef Cynthia Louise ignites the cooking flame...creating delicious, soul filled and nourishing food that comes straight from Mother Nature onto the plate. She puts so much love and energy into her creations, its hard not to smile when eating her meals! I love her food, her passion and her message of keeping it real with nature! - HAYLEY WEATHERBURN
What you will learn
- prepare delicious whole food recipes that your family + friends will love
- use fresh ingredients that you can find at your local supermarket (no running to multiple health food stores or ordering an exotic item online)
- make simple ingredient substitutions to cater to dietary requirements
- make creamy rich sauces without dairy
- master 5-minute recipes to whole food feasts
- ditch refined sugar and how to use natural sweeteners like maple syrup, honey and fruit save time with simple kitchen tips and tricks
- understand how each meal is nourishing you
- cook consciously and bring more energy to your meals
- store leftovers to keep it for longer
- use new flavor combinations from around the world
- heal your health with a simple and delicious whole food lifestyle
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Indian Hash Browns
Module 3: The Green Breakfast Bowl
Module 4: Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
Module 5: Spaghetti And Not Meatballs
Module 6: Gluten-free Rice Wraps
Module 7: Falafel Patty
Module 8: Spicy Eggplant
Module 9: Deconstructed Moussaka
Module 10: Nasi Goreng
Module 11: Dairy-free Pasta Carbonara
Module 12: Khichri
Module 13: Vegan Banana Bread
Who is this course for
- suffers with digestion, constipation and gut issues
- needs to include more nutrient rich foods in their diet
- wants to lose weight and keep it off without a trendy diet or food fast
- wants clear and glowing skin
- constantly feels tired and fatigued
- wants to avoid getting sick
- doesn’t want to cut out sweets, but wants to learn alternatives to using refined sugars
- is interested in transitioning to a plant-based, vegan or vegetarian diet
- wants to learn about what foods might be affecting them in a negative way
- is bored of all their go-to meals
- doesn’t have time to cook
- doesn’t want to spend a ton of money at a whole food or specialty grocery store
- wants to feel amazing and nourished IMMEDIATELY
- wants to learn healthy alternatives to their favorite recipes
How will it help me
- simple and easy ingredients (all the ingredients can be found at your local supermarket or are ones you already have in your kitchen)
- increased satisfaction (you’ll be getting all the nutrients you need to feel more satisfied)
- sleep better at night and more energy throughout the day
- reduction in food cravings
- better digestion
- feel more emotionally, mentally and physically balanced
- no more artificial anything (just pure food that way nature intended it to be)
- no fad diet or food fast (eating doesn’t have to be stressful or complicated, people have been eating this way for thousands of years)
- good fats! (wholefood cooking contains healthy fats that are good for your overall health)
- dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free and nut-free options (no more missing out - there are substitutions for everything!)
- stay healthy (whole food diets have been shown to reduce the risk of many diseases + cancers)
- feel more connected (to the earth, farmers, your friends and family and yourself!)
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Score at least 55% on the exam at the end of the course
- That's it!
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36). Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE). Check for the CPD logo on the course page.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
International Open Academy is also an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) center, with the TQUK Center Number: C001157.
TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
For further details, please visit https://internationalopenacademy.com/accreditation