Meet the expert
About the course
Are you considering a career as a Personal Assistant?
Are you already in a PA position but want to improve your work performance?
This course will provide you with everything you need to know to become a success in a Personal Assistant role, leading to job satisfaction and a successful career.This field requires people who:
- Enjoy organization
- Are willing to continually work on their interpersonal and communication skills
- Are able to prioritize a large workload of varied tasks
- Are passionate about helping others achieve their objectives
What you will learn
You will receive expert instruction in creating organizational structures, time management, effective communication strategies, professionalism, brand representation, administrative duties, and how to produce the perfect meeting.
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1: Interpersonal And Communication Skills
- Telephone manner
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Respect, friendliness and boundaries
Module 2: Time-management And Organization
- Extra work
- Managing your time
Module 3: You As A Representation Of Your Boss And Your Company
- Reflecting brand values
- Working toward company objectives
Module 4: Common Tasks
- Diary management
- Letter writing
- Arranging appointments and meetings
- Administrative duties
Module 5: Meetings
- Welcoming visitors
- Note taking and dictation
- Closing and follow ups
Who is this course for
After completing this course, you could:
- Get a job as a personal assistant
- Use your increased skill set to get a promotion or raise in your current job
- Organize your own schedule much more effeciently
- Teach others how to organize and effeciently plan their lives
- Impress your boss with your dedication, education, and skill set
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Score at least 55% on the exam at the end of the course
- That's it!
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36). Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE). Check for the CPD logo on the course page.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
International Open Academy is also an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) center, with the TQUK Center Number: C001157.
TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
For further details, please visit https://internationalopenacademy.com/accreditation