Meet the expert
About the course
Do you dream of the excitement and mystery of magic? Do you wonder how those dashing performers execute perfect tricks, leaving audiences thrilled? Then this is the course for you!
In our Money Magic course, we’re going to take you behind the scenes and teach you the secrets behind the tricks. With online magic phenomenon Rich Ferguson to guide you, you will learn how to master magic through the power of misdirection, dexterity and showmanship.
Rich Ferguson has featured on major TV networks across the US and internationally, including NBC’s Ellen DeGeneres show. A seasoned and highly respected magician, with a huge social media following, Rich has produced numerous magic DVDs, media content and tutorials, as well as performing his tricks for some of the world's A-list celebrities and corporations.
What you will learn
In this course, you'll understand the illusions of money magic. You will use dexterity, showmanship, precision, and illusion to amaze and delight your audience.
Students who complete the Money Magic Course will:
- Discover an introduction to money magic like no other
- Learn a depth of magical skill rarely shared
- Learn mind-boggling money tricks that will delight your audience
- Use small props to create illusions, improving dexterity
- Learn fun, impromptu magic tricks with everyday objects
- Better understand the history of coin magic
- Impress anyone you meet with top-shelf tricks
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1: An Introduction To Money Magic
- 1.1 The History of Money Magic
- 1.2 Ensuring Money Magic Tricks Look Smooth
- 1.3 The Thumb Tip Note Switch
- 1.4 The Impromptu Bill Switch
Module 2: Learning Money Magic Tricks
- 2.1 Note Trick with Gimmick Note
- 2.2 The Z-Fold Trick
- 2.3 A Mystery and a Puzzle Trick
- 2.4 The Penetrating Pen Trick
Module 3: The Money Fruit Trick
- 3.1 The Money Fruit Trick
- 3.2 Practicing Money Magic
- 3.3 Mastering Misdirection
Module 4: Learning Coin Magic
- 4.1 Aces and Coins
- 4.2 Making Coins Vanish
- 4.3 Performing the Trick
- 4.4 Aces and Coins with Two Cards
Module 5: More Coin Magic
- 5.1 Aces and Coins with Four Cards
- 5.2 Instant Aces and Coins
- 5.3 The Four-Coin Trick
Who is this course for
If you love showing off to your friends or a wider audience, you will enjoy learning the tricks of money magic. Our Money Magic course will enable you to:
- Learn to master magic techniques
- Perform dazzling routines
- Entertain using everyday items
- Polish up your magical talents
- Develop your showmanship skills
- Understand the importance of practice
- Improve self-confidence, dexterity and develop lateral thinking
- Enhance social skills (performing magic tricks is an awesome ice-breaker)
Through our course modules and videos, you will be shown tricks using simple props that you can then make your own - and make an impression that lasts!
Money magic can lead you down many different career paths! You could use a trick and impress your boss, standing out from the crowd. You could continue learning about magic, following the steps of many magic lovers before you and becoming a professional magician. The possibilities are endless - and fascinating!
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Score at least 55% on the exam at the end of the course
- That's it!
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36). Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE). Check for the CPD logo on the course page.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
International Open Academy is also an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) center, with the TQUK Center Number: C001157.
TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
For further details, please visit https://internationalopenacademy.com/accreditation