Meet the expert
About the course
There is no greater joy for a parent than a happy child, especially when it comes to special occasions, like birthdays. So, when parents decide to throw a party for their child and his or her friends, more and more of them are looking for help from talented and experienced professionals. You can be that person that they are turning to.
Whether you are looking to start your first career or looking to begin a new career, our online Kids’ Party Planning course will give you the tools you need to excel. As a bonus, all of our course material is available online for our students, so you can work through the material at your own pace. That means that you can get started with your new career around your schedule; whenever and wherever it is most convenient for you. Enrol today, and get started towards an exciting career that make you feel rewarded and fulfilled everyday
What you will learn
Our course is specifically designed to help you:
- Understand the different types of kids’ parties
- Learn how to work with clients and develop party themes
- Work with entertainers to keep the kids happy
- Work with caterers to design appropriate menus
- Plan parties that ill have families talking for years to come
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1: Planning A Kids’ Party
- Types of Kids’ Parties
- Communicating with Parents
- Setting Yourself Apart from the Rest
- Advertising and Marketing
Module 2: Choosing A Theme
- Discussing the kids’ interests
- Understanding the Audience
- How to Stay on Theme
- Making the Theme Special
- Creative Tips and Tricks
Module 3: Planning The Entertainment
- Types of Kids’ Party Entertainers
- Working with the Entertainment
- Keeping the Party Moving
- Making the Guest of Honour Feel Special
Module 4: Catering
- Planning a Menu for Children
- Identifying and Understanding Dietary Restrictions
- Beverages for the Children and Their Parents
- Finding the Best Catering Price
Module 5: Making The Experience Memorable
- Impressing the Client
- Keeping it Creative
- Keeping Everyone Happy
- Going Above and Beyond for the Client
- Party Favours that Rock
Who is this course for
For our online Kids’ Party Planning course, we are looking for talented individuals who:
- Love working with children
- Want to make people happy
- Are creative and fun-loving
- Are organized and pay attention to details
- Are good at working with people
After completing this course, you could:
- Start your own event planning business
- Throw amazing parties for friends and family
- Use your new skills to impress your boss, earn a promotion, or get a raise
- Join the team of an event planning company
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Score at least 55% on the exam at the end of the course
- That's it!
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36). Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE). Check for the CPD logo on the course page.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
International Open Academy is also an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) center, with the TQUK Center Number: C001157.
TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
For further details, please visit https://internationalopenacademy.com/accreditation