Meet the expert
About the course
What is a free marketing tool used by 500 million people every day and 1 billion every month? Instagram!
It is also the preferred app for teens and young adults. And 60% of people use the platform to discover a new trend or product.
How do you make sure the product or service they find is you? By letting social media manager, and course tutor, Latasha James, show you how to unlock this powerful and fun social media tool.
In this Instagram For Business course, you will:
- Know how to create fabulous Instagram marketing content to engage followers
- Convert those followers into loyal, paying customers
- Quickly, effectively and economically boost your brand online
Latasha has worked with startups and Fortune 500 companies. She has helped numerous clients double their incomes and grow their business. Now it is your turn to feel the benefit of her vast insight into social media.
Realize Instagram's incredible potential for your business. See which Instagram marketing features are right for you. Measure your success (and your profits!).
Study Instagram For Business and discover what the world’s most popular image-sharing platform can do for you.
What you will learn
- How spending time capitalizing on Instagram now will enable you to reach 1000s of potential customers
- Tips and techniques to engage instagram followers for business so they buy from you
- How to set up Instagram Shopping to give your business an amazing storefront online
- Tapping into the power of Instagram Stories and IGTV
- How to take and edit amazing Instagram images
- Measuring how successful your Instagram campaigns are
- How to use content calendars, schedule your posts and how often to post
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1: Making The Most Of Your Instagram Profile
- 1.1. Meet your tutor, social media manager, and YouTuber, Latasha James
- 1.2. How this course will help you unleash the power of Instagram
- 1.3. Answering questions about account type: business, personal, or creator
- 1.4. Launching your identity with the all-important photo and username
- 1.5. Writing the perfect bio
Module 2: Building A Successful Content Strategy
- 2.1. Understanding Instagram’s potential for your business
- 2.2. Establishing content pillars
- 2.3. Which Instagram features are right for you?
- 2.4. Content calendars, scheduling tools and posting frequency
- 2.5. Instagram engagement strategies
Module 3: Consistent And Eye-catching In-feed Content
- 3.1. Essentials of taking great photos for Instagram
- 3.2. How to edit and transform your photos
- 3.3. Hacking Instagram video strategy
- 3.4. Setting up Instagram shopping for profit
- 3.5. Algorithm-friendly best practices for managing your feed
Module 4: Unlocking The Power Of Instagram Stories And Igtv
- 4.1. Instagram Story strategy
- 4.2. The best Instagram Story apps and tools
- 4.3. How to create ‘sticky’ Instagram Stories highlights
- 4.4. Creating long form video content
- 4.5. Smooth publishing to IGTV
Module 5: Measuring Success And Profit
- 5.1. Understanding Instagram KPIs
- 5.2. Instagram linking strategy
- 5.3. Using Instagram Ads to reach and maximize business goals
- 5.4. Understanding Instagram Insights
- 5.5. Not the end of the learning journey. Where to next?
Who is this course for
- Everyone who wants to master the most powerful image-sharing platform with 1 billion active users every month
- Businesses wanting to attract younger customers will reach them on Instagram
- People wanting to boost their business and connect with customers globally
- Anyone working in marketing or advertising who wants to help a brand grow by using Instagram
- People who have set up an Instagram business account but are unsure of all the ways it can help them
- Anyone who wants to become an Instagram influencer
- Become a social media manager, specializing in Instagram for business
- Provide additional services to clients in your role as a marketing consultant or content writer
- Instagram marketing certification on your resume will enable you to apply for marketing or social media jobs
- Be an invaluable part of your company by taking charge of their Instagram business account
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Score at least 55% on the exams throughout the course
- That's it!
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36). Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE). Check for the CPD logo on the course page.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
International Open Academy is also an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) center, with the TQUK Center Number: C001157.
TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
For further details, please visit https://internationalopenacademy.com/accreditation