Growing Food in Small Gardens
Meet the expert
About the course
- ensure that they truly are organic and pesticide free
- teach children about food sources and care for plants
- reduce your carbon footprint
- the joy of harvesting and cooking something you grew yourself!
What you will learn
- how to choose the best fruits and vegetables for small space gardening
- how to fill each space with the most productive and practical plants
- the best information for first-time urban gardening
- how to plant so that your harvest will be successful
- techniques for preparing soil and producing your plants
- ideas on the best containers for your space
Trendimi courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Garden Layouts
Module 3: Growing In Containers
Module 4: Growing Vegetables
Module 5: Growing Fruit
Module 6: Garden Plans
Module 7: The Harvest
Who is this course for
This course is for:
- lovers of the freshest fruit and vegetables
- avid gardeners who don't have much space
- new gardeners wanting to start small
- anyone looking for a healthy new hobby
- young and old horticulturists alike!
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Score at least 55% on the exam at the end of the course
- That's it!
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36). Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE). Check for the CPD logo on the course page.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
International Open Academy is also an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) center, with the TQUK Center Number: C001157.
TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
For further details, please visit https://internationalopenacademy.com/accreditation