Meet the expert
About the course
The day that a bride or groom gets married is one of the most, if not the most, important days in his or her life, which makes the bachelor and bachelorette parties that much more important. What used to be seen as a last chance to party before marriage is becoming more of a celebration of the impending nuptials, and with this shift has come a desire and demand for more creative and interesting bachelor and bachelorette parties.
If you are looking for a new career where you can be creative, have fun, and make people happy all at the same time, then this is the course for you. We give our students the chance to access our amazing course material from anywhere, at any time, which means that you can learn around your own schedule. There is no excuse not to get started on your new career right away.
Enroll in our online Bachelor & Bachelorette Party Planning course today, and change your life for the better with a new, fulfilling, and fun career.
What you will learn
Our specialized course will help you learn everything you need to know about:
- Different types of bachelor and bachelorette parties
- How to plan a great party
- How to choose a site, venue, and theme for your parties
- How to make decisions on party entertainment
- How to grow a successful business
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1: Planning A Bachelor Or Bachelorette Party
- Communicating with the Client
- Organizing Ideas
- Balancing Your Ideas with the Client’s Ideas
- Choosing a Theme or Style
- How to Make the Party a Fundraiser for the Bride or Groom
Module 2: Types Of Bachelor And Bachelorette Parties
- Destination Parties
- Pub Crawl
- Activity-Themed Parties
- Venue Party
- Unique Bachelor and Bachelorette Party Ideas
Module 3: Choosing A Site Or Venue
- Great Party Destination
- Local Parties
- Picking the Right Place
- Making the Venue Perfect for the Bride or Groom
Module 4: Entertaining The Client
- Strippers or No Strippers?
- Letting the Venue Guide Entertainment
- Party Favours and Accessories
- Keeping the Pace
- Designing the Entertainment Around the Client
Module 5: Generating Business
- Targeting Your Market Audience
- Making an Impression on Clients
- Advertising Your Business
- Making the Experience Memorable for Your Client
- Using Social Media
Who is this course for
Bachelor and bachelorette party planning is growing as an industry, and there is a huge demand for individuals who:
- Are exciting, fun-loving, and creative
- Love working with people
- Are organized and detail-oriented
- Know how to throw a good party
- Understand how to make people happy
After completing this course, you could:
- Start your own event planning business
- Throw amazing parties for friends and family
- Use your new skills to impress your boss, earn a promotion, or get a raise
- Join the team of an event planning company
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Score at least 55% on the exam at the end of the course
- That's it!
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36). Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE). Check for the CPD logo on the course page.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
International Open Academy is also an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) center, with the TQUK Center Number: C001157.
TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
For further details, please visit https://internationalopenacademy.com/accreditation