Meet the expert
About the course
Imagine being a part of one of the happiest celebration of a persons’ life. Now, imagine being the person responsible for making that celebration one of their cherished memories for years to come. As a baby shower planner, your career will be surrounded by the excitement and joy of expecting mothers and their loving families as they prepare to welcome their little ones into the world.
Today’s mothers are busy, working, and stressed out from numerous responsibilities. Families are increasingly relying on a skilled party and event planner to come up with unique baby shower ideas and throw the mom-to-be the party of her dreams. We’ll teach you the tricks of the trade, and show you everything you need to know to launch your career as a baby shower planner!
As a baby shower party planner, you might be hired to work as a consultant to design the overall concept of the shower or be asked to engage in any of the many steps of throwing the party. This might include planning, organizing, hosting, and executing their baby showers from start to finish. Our online course will equip you will all the tips, tricks, techniques, knowledge and fun activity ideas to begin your exciting and rewarding career as a baby shower planner!
What you will learn
Our course will cover all the steps- from client consultation to clean-up! Learn how to:
- Develop baby shower ideas and themes
- Understand the importance of creating a business model and marketing your party planning services
- Understand the needs of women and families from different backgrounds and budgets
- Learn about traditional as well as non-traditional approaches to baby shower events
- Develop strategies to make creative, memorable, and overall fun baby showers that celebrate the baby and new mom
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1 : Baby Shower Types & Themes
- Traditional Baby Showers
- Couples’ Showers
- Adoption Showers
- Office showers
- Choosing a Theme – Girls, Boys & Gender Neutral Themes
Module 2 : Planning The Event
- Consultations and pitching to potential clients
- Understanding the expecting mother’s needs
- Setting a Budget
- Choosing a Venue
- Guest Lists and Invitations
- Menus & Catering
Module 3 : Entertainment & Decor
- Getting Ideas from the Family or Host
- Entertainment According to Theme
- Entertainment for Children
- Working with Entertainment Vendors
- Decorating a Baby Shower
Module 4 : Creating Personalized Parties
- Working with Mothers and Families
- Creating One of a Kind Showers
- Capturing Moments for Parents
- Keeping in Touch
Module 5 : The Day Of The Party
- Working with Vendors
- Creating an Event Schedule
- Keeping the Focus on the Host
- Key Dilemmas (Presents, Alcohol, & More)
Who is this course for
Our online certification course in baby shower party planning is perfect for any individual who:
- Loves working with people
- Wants to share in the happiest moments of people’s lives
- Are fun-loving, kind-hearted, energetic individuals
- Have exceptional communication and organizational abilities
- Are creative thinkers
- Love babies, children, and celebrating mommy-to-be
After completing this course, you could:
- Start your own business, planning baby showers and other events
- Join the team of an event planning company
- Plan showers for friends, family, and loved ones
- Use your newfound skills and knowledge to impress your boss, get a promotion, or earn a raise
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Score at least 55% on the exam at the end of the course
- That's it!
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36). Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE). Check for the CPD logo on the course page.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
International Open Academy is also an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) center, with the TQUK Center Number: C001157.
TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
For further details, please visit https://internationalopenacademy.com/accreditation