Meet the expert
About the course
What you will learn
- the benefits of NLP
- how NLP works
- the pillars of NLP
- how to manage your mind
- memory creation
- the four-point formula for success
- how to keep track of goals
- how to use senses to improve communication
- meta-program basics
- how to apply NLP to your everyday life
- what the NLP anchors are
- the 10 applications of NLP
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1: An Introduction To Neuro-linguistic Programming
- 1.1 What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming and What Is It Used For?
- 1.2 The Components of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- 1.3 The Four Pillars of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- 1.4 Applications of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Module 2: Key Concepts In Neuro-linguistic Programming
- 2.1 The 13 Presuppositions
- 2.2 Conscious and Unconscious Mind
- 2.3 Ecology –Internal Ecology and External Ecology
Module 3: Managing Your Mind
- 3.1 What outcome do you want?
- 3.2 Beliefs
- 3.3 Neurological Levels
- 3.4 Neurological Levels Language and Alignment
Module 4: Working With Emotions
- 4.1 Emotional states and your baseline state
- 4.2 Working with association and disassociation
- 4.3 Becoming aware of your emotional anchors
- 4.4 Breaking states and pattern interrupting
- 4.5 Working with your anchors
Module 5: Working With Submodalities
- 5.1 What are submodalities?
- 5.2 ‘The swish’
- 5.3 Working with phobias
- 5.4 Learning from previous experiences
Module 6: Nlp Strategies
- 6.1 What are NLP Strategies?
- 6.2 TOTE
- 6.3 Designing a strategy
- 6.4 Installing a strategy
- 6.5 Modelling
Who is this course for
- finds themselves repeating the same emotional or behavioral patters
- feels stuck in their everyday life
- feels as though something is holding them back from living their true potential and reaching their goals
- wants to overcome fear, depression, procrastination and phobias
- wants to learn how to communicate more effectively with their brain
- want to learn how to communicate better with people
- want to understand the decision making process and other behavior strategies of your mind
- wants to live a happier life
- achieve all their goals and reach their true potential
How will it help me
- choose your mental, emotional and physical states at any time
- communicate more effectively with anyone you meet and even yourself
- remove limiting beliefs
- access powerful internal resources
- get the results you want
- lead the life you want and deserve
- change, adopt or eliminate behaviors as you desire
- reduce stress, increase energy, and improve your overall health
Your NLP training can aid and inspire you to become:
- A business coach, life coach or wellness coach
- A motivational speaker
- A more effective manager or trainer in any field or discipline
- More successful in any career with your ability to communicate effectively
- More confident to change careers or become an entrepreneur using NLP techniques to enable you to succeed
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Score at least 55% on the exam at the end of the course
- That's it!
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36). Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE). Check for the CPD logo on the course page.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
International Open Academy is also an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) center, with the TQUK Center Number: C001157.
TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
For further details, please visit https://internationalopenacademy.com/accreditation