Decluttering Your Home Masterclass
Meet the expert
About the course
What you will learn
- what clutter represents
- why it’s hard to let go of things
- how clutter impedes on your daily life
- minimalism and its benefits
- how clutter plays a role in your mental health
- different clutter personalities
- decluttering your home room by room
- keeping a clutter-free life
- how decluttering can transform your life!
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1: How Decluttering Will Transform Your Life
- 1.1 Awakening of new energy
- 1.2 A clearer vision of yourself
- 1.3 Productivity boost
- 1.4 Becoming a role model for others (especially kids)
- 1.5 Promotion of peace
Module 2: What Minimalism Is All About
- 2.1 The concept of minimalism
- 2.2 The benefits of minimalism
- 2.3 Minimalism and you mental health
Module 3: What Is Your Clutter Personality
- 3.1 Too busy
- 3.2 Constant worrier
- 3.3 Overwhelmed in life
Module 4: Step By Step Guide To Decluttering Your Home
- 4.1 Decluttering your closet
- 4.2 Decluttering your kitchen
- 4.3 Decluttering your bedroom
- 4.4 How to make room for a baby
- 4.5 How to tidy up with toddlers
Module 5: Influencers In Decluttering
- 5.1 Marie Kondo
- 5.2 Peter Walsh
- 5.3 Andrew Mellen
- 5.4 The Minimalists
Module 6: Decluttering Your Whole Life
- 6.1 Retaining a clutter-free home
- 6.2 Decluttering your paper trail
- 6.3 Decluttering an office or work space
Who is this course for
- organize and declutter their home
- live a happier life filled with joy
- become a role model for others
- learn about minimalism
- learn how to retain a clutter-free space and life
- boost their productivity and improve their mental wellbeing
How will it help me
This course will help you to properly declutter your space and teach you why it is so important to have an organized, clutter-free space for your overall well being. It’ll take the stress out of not knowing how to start organizing your space. You’ll be guided step-by-step as you move from room to room in your house tackling clutter. You’ll learn the tools you need to keep your space organized and clutter-free for the rest of your life so you can live your healthiest and happiest life possible!
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Score at least 55% on the exam at the end of the course
- That's it!
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36). Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE). Check for the CPD logo on the course page.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
International Open Academy is also an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) center, with the TQUK Center Number: C001157.
TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
For further details, please visit https://internationalopenacademy.com/accreditation