Meet the expert
About the course
What you will learn
- different types of waxing
- trends in waxing
- moisturizing and aromatherapy
- the equipment needed
- waxing health and safety
- waxing procedures
- client aftercare
- proper cleaning of equipment
- common problems that may arise
- dos and don'ts for you and your clients
- how to build your waxing business
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Equipment And Supplies
Module 3: Procedures
- 3.1 Facial Waxing
- 3.2 Body Waxing
- 3.3 Genital Waxing
- 3.4 Leg and Arm Waxing
- 3.5 Threading
Module 4: Aftercare
- 4.1 Client Aftercare
- 4.2 Proper Cleaning of Equipment
- 4.3 Common Issues and How to Solve Them
- 4.4 Dos & Don’ts for You and Your Clients
Module 5: Building Your Business
- 5.1 How to Become an Esthetician
- 5.2 What do You Need to Open a Waxing Business
- 5.3 How to Start a Waxing Business
- 5.4 Marketing
- 5.5 Pricing
Who is this course for
- salon owners who are wanting to add waxing as a service
- individuals who are looking to learn a new skill and boost their knowledge in the beauty industry
- those just getting started in the beauty industry and looking for a basic, profitable skill to learn
- those who wish to learn how to provide waxing treatments for personal interest
- those looking to start their own waxing business
How will it help me
This course will help you to take your beauty skills and profession to the next level. It takes the stress out of attending an in-person class and allows you to study at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home. This course will walk you through starting your own waxing business or just adding the service to what you already offer so you can start making a profit in no time!
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Score at least 55% on the exam at the end of the course
- That's it!
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36). Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE). Check for the CPD logo on the course page.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
International Open Academy is also an officially approved TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) center, with the TQUK Center Number: C001157.
TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
For further details, please visit https://internationalopenacademy.com/accreditation